Chocolate + peanut butter. The two were definitely made for one another. And today I’m going to show you how to create something magical with those ingredients that’s actually good for you.
This healthy no bake protein bites recipe is:
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- High in fiber
- High in protein
- Low in sugar
It’s perfect for those of us who can’t tolerate (or choose not to eat) dairy and gluten. And best off: no cooking or baking skills required, which means it’s really simple and nutritious.
Let’s get to the recipe!
No Bake Protein Bites Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used plain organic peanut butter with no salt added. Any nut butter will work though.)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 T hemp seeds
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1/2 dark chocolate bar (chopped into chocolate chip-sized pieces). I used Alter Eco Blackout Chocolate. In general, the higher the % of cacao is, the lower the sugar content will be.
- 4 scoops of Pure Food Raw Cacao Protein Powder
- 1 T honey (optional, depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 cup water (or plant milk)
- 2 T shredded coconut (optional)
**Makes ~16 protein bites
How to Make the Protein Bites
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and turn it on for 30-60 seconds.
- Form the dough into balls (this recipe makes around 16 protein bites).
- Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
- Refrigerate whatever protein bites you don’t eat right away. 😉
Nutrition Facts (Per Protein Bite)
8 grams of fat
11 g carbs (3 g sugar, 3 g fiber)
6 g protein
One thought on “No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites Recipe”
Holy cow, Scott. This looks and sounds amazeballs!!