To cut back on the waste we produce (and fossil fuels required to transport it), we’re switching from plastic tubs to recyclable stand up pouches. Here’s a look at the new packaging:
If you’re a current subscriber, there are a few changes you should be aware of:
- We got rid of scoops. So if you like having the scoop, hang onto one from your current tub.
- Because we got rid of scoops, the serving size on the package has changed. While the total amount of powder in the pouches is the same as it was in the tubs, the new serving sizes are as-follows:
- Pure Food Plant Protein Powder (Vanilla): 3 Tablespoons (18 grams), which gets you 11 grams of protein per serving and 28 total servings per bag.
- Pure Food REAL MEAL (Chocolate): 3 Tablespoons (22 grams), which gets you 11 grams of protein per serving and 24 total servings per bag.
- Pure Food Plant Protein Powder (Chocolate): 3 Tablespoons (18 grams), which gets you 11 grams of protein per serving and 28 total servings per bag.
To get 20 grams of protein (our old 2-scoop serving size), you would add about 5.5 Tablespoons to your smoothie (which amounts to 32 grams of vanilla/cacao plant protein or 40 grams of Real Meal).
If you have any questions for us, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
One thought on “Packaging Update”
This is great! Less plastic! Hooray!