- Made with just 11 organic, functional, nutrient-dense ingredients.
- 13g protein per serving / 20 servings per tub (4 Tablespoons = 1 serving).
- Zero grams of sugar and no gums, fillers, “flavors,” or other additives.
- Perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score).
- 4g MCTs to support healthy fat loss.
- 7g dietary fiber to support GI health.
- Meets all diet restrictions: Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free.
- Third party tested for heavy metals, pathogens, allergens, BPA, and pesticides.
- 5 meals donated to Feeding America for each sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
That’s why all Pure Food products are made from real, organic, plant-based food instead of chemicals and junk your body (and our planet) doesn’t need.
We use a powerful blend of proven, antioxidant-rich, superfood ingredients that support GI health and immunity.
And we donate 5 meals to Feeding America’s Detroit-based chapter, Forgotten Harvest for every order we get.
Because we believe all businesses should give back to their communities.
- We don’t use artificial chemicals, GMOs, gluten, corn, soy, dairy, or any animal products. Just clean, organic, real food ingredients.
- We source 95% of our ingredients from the U.S. and Canada (and none from China).
- We give back. For every sale, we donate five meals to Feeding America.
- We offer free shipping on all U.S. orders along with a 60-day, no questions asked money-back guarantee.
And here are the Certificates of Analysis for our most recent batches:
Pure Food Real Meal COA
For more information, read our post Heavy Metals in Protein Powders.
How to Use REAL MEAL for Best Results
First off, REAL MEAL is a plant-based meal replacement shake with no sugar, gums/thickeners, “natural flavors,” or any other junk … so it doesn’t taste like the overly sweet protein shakes most people are used to.
We recommend blending with 4-5 oz. of liquid per scoop. Milk / plant milk makes it tastes a bit better than just using water. Of course, you can add just about any fruit/vegetable and use REAL MEAL in your favorite smoothie recipes as well!
1 scoop will get you roughly 13 grams of protein and 100 calories. If you’re replacing a meal, then 2 scoops is what most of our customers have found success with.