INTRODUCING OUR NEW PRODUCT, PURE FOOD DIGEST
Try Pure Food Risk-Free With These Special 1-Time Offers
Try Pure Food Risk-Free With These Special Offers
After suffering through years of debilitating joint pain, fatigue, and GI issues and seeing multiple specialists, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition called reactive arthritis … at the ripe old age of 35.
This led me to become a human guinea pig for pretty much every diet, fitness regimen, and supplement stack imaginable.
I learned that despite all the dietary fads out there, there was one nutritional approach proven by dozens of peer-reviewed studies to help people maintain a healthy weight, feel better, and live longer.
Here it is, summed up in just five words: Eat real food, mostly plants.
But I still struggled to gain back the 20 pounds of muscle I had lost after my diagnosis eating “mostly plants.” Plus my GI issues persisted even though I was eating mostly organic, plant-based foods.
So I started researching plant-based protein powders and gut health supplements … and couldn’t find a single one that didn’t have some type of filler, “natural” flavor, sweetener, or other junk ingredient.
I also learned that most plant proteins were sourced from China, where industrial pollution causes much higher levels of toxins in food.
Armed with this newfound knowledge, I decided to create my own multi-source plant-based protein powder. After consulting with numerous doctors and nutrition experts, vetting suppliers, and sampling unique combinations of real, superfood ingredients, I finally created what I set out to: the first plant-based protein powder with 100% organic, real food ingredients + probiotics.
99.9% of other products are loaded with this hidden junk. And unlike other plant proteins, ours has a synergistic blend of functional plant protein sources that when combined, result in a perfect protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score (PDCAAS) of 1.0–the same as whey but without the gas, bloating, and other GI problems that 65% of people experience from milk-based products!
This means Pure Food is one of the few plant-based protein powders that’s just as effective as whey for increasing lean muscle, decreasing fat, and improving athletic performance.
On a personal note, drinking a Pure Food protein shake every day allowed me to gain 15 pounds of muscle back in my late thirties (and keep it on into my forties). And although I don’t claim it’s the best tasting protein powder in the world (because we don’t add any sugar, “natural flavors,” or other additives), it’s tasty enough that my two young boys (6 and 2.5) will drink it, which is really saying something!
Now, as many of you who already eat mostly plants know, upping your protein intake from plant-based sources can come with some unwanted gas, bloating, and GI discomfort, which is why we add a proven probiotic strain to our Pure Food Original Protein Powders.
But if you’re like me, you still may have trouble digesting certain foods. Our newest product, DIGEST, is a daily all-in-one digestive health capsule that can help you digest all foods better (dairy, grains, vegetables, and protein) and get relief from gas, bloating, constipation, IBS/IBD, leaky gut, and other common GI issues.
DIGEST is superior to other digestive health supplements on the market because:
- It’s formulated by a naturopathic doctor specializing in digestive wellness.
- It contains a powerful, proven, all-natural blend of prebiotics, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and anti-inflammatory roots and minerals … with ZERO ingredients sourced from China like most other manufacturers.
- It utilizes delayed release capsule technology that allows the probiotics to make it past the harsh, acidic conditions of your stomach–where 60% of most probiotics die–to reach your intestines and colon, where the good bacteria are more readily absorbed and exert the most health benefits to you.
And we donate 5 meals to Feeding America’s Detroit-based chapter, Forgotten Harvest, for every order we get. I’m proud to say we’ve helped contribute over 60,000 meals to those in need to date!
Because we believe all businesses have an obligation to give back to their communities.
Thanks for reading our story and helping to support that mission.
Founder, Pure Food Company
P.S. We’ve put together some great Special Offers for first-time customers like you. Take advantage now before we sell out (it happens often)!
Try Pure Food Risk-Free With These Special Offers
Try Pure Food Risk-Free With Our 60-Day, No Hassle Guarantee
*If you’re not happy for any reason, call or email us for a full refund, no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check out all ingredients and nutrition info in the thumbnail images on these pages:
Pure Food DIGEST contains 30 capsules.
Pure Food Proteins Powders contain about 32 scoops. 1 scoop = 10 grams of protein so if you’re using 1 scoop at a time, you would get 32 servings and if you’re using 2 scoops at a time, you get 16 servings. Pure Food Real Meal is a bit more calorie-dense: 1 scoop is around 13 grams of protein and 100 calories and there are 20 scoops per container.
- We don’t use artificial chemicals, GMOs, gluten, corn, soy, dairy, or any animal products. Just clean, organic, real food ingredients sourced from the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- We only use natural, low temperature methods to make our protein powders, which preserves essential nutrients.
- We pack 20 grams of organic vegetarian / vegan / plant-based protein, 4 grams of BCAAs, and 4 grams of fiber into each serving.
- We don’t use any artificial sweeteners or highly processed “healthy” sweeteners. Instead, we use sustainable superfood plants with natural sweet flavor profiles like mesquite, vanilla, and monk fruit extract.
- Pure Food Protein is one of the only protein powders in the world that contains a shelf-stable, plant-based, FDA-GRAS probiotic backed by 25+ clinical studies that show it can help support digestive and immune health (learn more).
- We give back. For every sale, we donate five meals to help feed hungry families (learn more).
Our products are shelf-stable for 2 years, on average. If you store them in a cool, dry place they will last even longer than that. We recommend refrigerating to preserve as many nutrients as possible but it’s not a requirement. Check the package for best-by date.
For DIGEST, we recommend 1-2 capsules per day. One with breakfast and one with or right before dinner is what many of our customers report having success with.
For Pure Food Protein Powders, it’s highly individual and depends what you’re using it for. For example, if you’re drinking a shake to replace a meal, we recommend 2 scoops (or more if you prefer) every day. If you’re just looking for a quick snack option a few times a week, 1 scoop might be enough.
Yes, you can find those results on our FAQ page under “Product Questions.”
Do you offer free shipping?
U.S. standard shipping is free (5-8 days). You can upgrade to expedited shipping for $5 (3 days). We charge a flat rate of $12.95 to ship to Canada and $16.95 to ship internationally (most countries included), so the more you buy, the better the deal.
Orders normally ship within 24 hours if you order Monday – Friday and take 5-8 business days to arrive once they ship, on average.
Try our products for a full 60 days (and use them as we recommend!). If you don’t get the results you’re looking for, email or call us and we will refund you.