After reviewing the ingredients and nutrition facts for Sun Warrior protein powder, let’s first talk about what I do like about Sun Warrior products:
- SunWarrior Classic Plus, Warrior Blend and Lean Meal Illumin8 all contain 100% organic ingredients. I give the unflavored “Natural” blends for Classic Plus and Warrior Blend a big thumbs up.
- SunWarrior reformulated their protein powders with added sugar and now none of their powders have added sugar or artificial sweeteners (they use organic stevia extract).
- I’m a fan of the organic, sprouted whole food ingredients they use.
- SunWarrior is privately-owned, which means they haven’t been bought by a mega-corporation that puts profits over health (like Vega and Garden of Life, for example).
- The price is right with Sun Warrior … their most expensive protein (Illumin8) costs around $.05/gram, which is less than other premium plant protein powders.
There are also some red flag ingredients (cue dramatic music) in many of Sun Warrior’s powders you may want to think twice about if you have digestive issues or if nutrition/ingredients are your top priority when choosing a protein powder.
Find out more in this SunWarrior protein review …
Researching Plant Protein Powders?
CLICK HERE to get our FREE Google Sheet comparing 25+ brands by nutrition, ingredients, and cost.
SunWarrior Protein Powder Review
I sell a protein powder so I am clearly biased … but this is a short checklist I use when buying most packaged products:
- Organic, clean, plant-based, real food ingredients
- No added sugars or other artificial sweeteners used
- None of these junk ingredients:
SunWarrior meets most of these criteria …
Here’s a summary of what’s in each of their 7 protein powder products:
Classic Plus Protein Nutrition Facts/Ingredients:
Illumin8 Nutrition Facts/Ingredients:
Clean Greens & Protein Nutrition Facts/Ingredients:
Clean Keto Nutrition Facts/Ingredients:
Collagen Building Protein Peptides Nutrition Facts/Ingredients: